PHENOMENAL NEW CONSTRUCTION WITH 10 YEAR BUILDER WARRANTY.
CitiScape Builders Group is pleased to present 20 Forest Street in Livingston, NJ!
This CHIC, ORIGINAL custom front-courtyard home with a northeast facing front door was designed by MC Architecture + Design and CitiScape Builders Group. Constructed with CitiScape’s dedication to quality & with every detail considered, this 5,400 livable SqFt home has 6 bedrooms and 5.1 bathrooms. It sits on .55 acres with a deep (13,000 SqFt usable) flat, private backyard at the end of a quiet cul-de-sac in the prestigious Chestnut Hill neighborhood of Livingston and is ready for you to create your backyard oasis! Set back from the street for privacy (your neighbors cannot see in your windows), the entire exterior is HardieShingle with Anderson windows. The bluestone front sitting porch is an expansive 240 SqFt with an 8’ tall Arched Mahogany Double entry door in a barrel vault as well as a side door leading to the mud room.
Upon entering the home, you will find yourself in a dramatic 2-story foyer with a custom curved staircase and beautiful moldings. The home is designed with a wonderful circular flow! Note the arched, trimmed room openings and 10’ ceilings on the 1st floor. Ceiling design includes a coffered ceiling in the dining room, feature over the kitchen Island and beams in the private living room. The floors are luxurious 5” wide-plank select-grade hardwood. To the right of the foyer is the dining room and passthrough butler pantry with wet bar and beverage refrigerator that leads into the open kitchen/living area. Enjoy this beautiful living space with its over-sized remote-controlled gas fireplace (1 of 2 in the house) and 18’ wall of sliders leading to the 250 SqFt bluestone patio and backyard. The custom kitchen with upgraded quartz countertop Island has a secret walk-in pantry and high-end SS appliances, including a 42” sub-zero refrigerator and 48” Thermador range with pot filler. above-cabinet, under-cabinet and toe kick lighting illuminate the cabinets including the island, the countertops, and the floor. Continue through the kitchen to the private living room with its remote-controlled gas linear (2nd) fireplace. Walking through the other side of the living room, you will find yourself in the back hallway. Moving to the left you will arrive at the generously-sized powder room and back to the foyer, and to the right, the 1st floor bedroom suite and mud room/garage entry. Coat and storage closets complete the first floor.
The 2nd floor has 9’ ceilings and is home to the tranquil primary suite bedroom with its soaring 13’ tray ceiling and WIC with Island. The zen-spa style primary bath includes a tray ceiling, radiant heat flooring, custom hand-crafted floating double vanity, and WC. The “wet bath” includes a soaking tub within the Luxe Smart Shower enclosure. Included are four body sprays, shower head with hand spray, rain head and bench wrapped in custom spa-inspired tile! The 2nd floor contains 3 additional bedrooms with tray ceilings. There is 1 Jack and Jill bathroom and 1 en-suite bathroom. The laundry room is also on the 2nd floor as are 2 hallway closets.
The incredible 1,645 SqFt fully-finished basement with 9’ ceilings and no visible columns boasts a legal bedroom, Full bathroom, and a walk-around wet bar with beverage refrigerator. The rooms include a large recreation space, playroom/theater/flex room with double entry door, gym/flex room, storage closet, mechanical room with space for more storage, and another flex room.
1. Gorgeous Front courtyard house designed by MC Architecture + Design & Citiscape Builders Group. Home is set back 70 feet for privacy-interior not visible to neighbors
2. Northeast facing front door
3. Driveway entrance apron with Belgian block pavers. Belgian block also flanks the driveway leading to the two car garage which has a dedicated 50 Amp car charging line. There is a 3rd car parking spot adjacent to garage.
4. .55 acres flat private deep lot (ave. of 165 feet deep behind house for 13,000 SqFt outdoor oasis) at the end of a cul-de-sac in the Chestnut Hill section of Livingston
5. Young families on this quiet street
6. Fully finished basement 1,645 SqFt, 5,400 SqFt total
7. 3 HVAC units / 3 Zones
8. 5 Full baths, 1 Half bath, all with luxury tile and design
9. 6 Bedrooms incl. 1st floor suite and legal suite in the basement
10. 5” wide solid plank Select grade Red Oak hardwood floors on 1st & 2nd Floors
11. 32’ wide front bluestone sitting porch with front entry door and side auxiliary door to the mud room
12. HardieShingle exterior throughout
13. 30 Year roof
14. 10 year builder warranty
15. Fully sodded with irrigation system
16. Bluestone rear patio (250 SqFt) with natural gas BBQ connection
17. Anderson windows throughout
18. 2-story Foyer
19. 10’ ceilings with well-designed circular flow
20. Custom curved staircase
21. Dining room with coffered ceiling
22. Pass through butler pantry with wet bar and beverage refrigerator
23. Kitchen / family room with gas fireplace and expansive 18’ of sliding glass doors
24. Chef’s kitchen with pot filler, island, featuring 42" Subzero refrigerator / 48" Thermador range & hood, Thermador dishwasher, Sharp microwave drawer in island, Insinkerator garbage disposal
25. Above cabinet, under cabinet and toe kick lighting
26. Secret walk in pantry
27. Living room with ceiling beams treatment and linear gas fireplace with ledge stone
28. Guest suite
29. Large powder room
30. Mud room with built-ins
31. Large coat closet and separate storage closets
32. 9’ ceilings
33. 4 bedrooms, 3 bathrooms (Primary, En-suite and Jack & Jill)
34. Tray ceilings in all bedrooms and main suite bath
35. Primary suite bath has heated floor, custom, hand-crafted double floating vanity with full length lower shelf, water closet & “wet bath”. “Wet Bath” includes a soaking tub within the Luxe Smart Shower enclosure. Included are 4 body sprays, shower head/hand spray, rain head and bench
36. Primary suite includes large walk in closet with island and attic access
37. Laundry room with Washer/dryer, quartz enclosure countertop, sink, lower & upper cabinets (washer/dryer not included)
38. Linen & Storage closets
39. 9’ ceilings
40. Fully finished
41. Walk around wet bar with beverage refrigerator
42. No visible columns
43. Legal 6th bedroom and full bath
44. Large recreation area plus 2 customizable rooms
45. Storage closet
46. Possible wine room or other
47. Mechanical room with room for storage
POSSIBLE UPGRADE EXAMPLES DEPENDING ON PHASE OF CONSTRUCTION & PROCUREMENT
1. Whole house gas generator
2. Additional wainscot applied trim/molding
3. Outdoor kitchen, fire pit /bigger patio as depicted in the renderings
4. Pool/spa as depicted in the renderings
5. Covered patio as depicted in the renderings
6. Gym floor and mirrored wall
8. Wine Room
9. Security system
10. Water softener
11. Whole house water filter
12. Reverse Osmosis kitchen water filter system
13. Upgraded closet interiors
14. Upgraded kitchen cabinet/drawer organization
15. Shelving in mechanical room
16. Storage closet shelving / wine room
17. Upgraded countertop choices
18. Upgraded landscaping as depicted in the renderings
20. Upgraded flooring / White oak large plank
21. Electric car charging port
22. Tesla battery backup power wall
23. Smart home system
24. Built in sound system / speakers
25. Built in millwork in great room / family room
26. Security system
27. Garage Epoxy floor treatment
28. OTHER - JUST ASK!!!
For inquiries email email@example.com
Please click below to see the floor plans.
The Buyer acknowledges that variations may appear in all natural wood products, marble, granite, tiles and quartz countertops. Specified materials, if not readily available, may be replaced by similar items to avoid construction delays, as per the Seller's sole discretion. The architectural plans and renderings are for reference only, and any item, including but not limited to, features, components, layouts, as set forth in the mentioned plans, remain subject to revision, modification and/or deletion at the Seller's sole discretion. Any plans provided are solely for information purposes and the actual understanding remains subject to the parties entering into a formal Agreement. Please note that the covered patio, pool, spa, outdoor kitchen, fire pit and extensive landscaping as depicted in the renderings are possible upgrades available at additional costs.